For Immediate Release
To All Customers and Vendors:
As the protocol surrounding COVID-19 rapidly changes, we want to let you know what we are doing to help protect your employees and ours. We are all aware that trucking is an essential service and we need to be diligent in our actions to safeguard the well being of everyone involved in it. In order to do so, we will need to take some precautionary measures.
- Any trailer that needs to enter the shop will be shunted in by our staff. Drivers will be asked to drop their trailers outside upon arrival.
- Our lobby is still open to drivers however we are encouraging them to wait in their trucks if they have the comfort to do so.
- We have added extra cleaning and sanitizing measures for high traffic areas.
- Technicians are not permitted to enter customer trucks for any reason unless it is discussed with management first.
- Vendors are asked to drop deliveries in the lobby or outside if palletized.
- We will be reminding everyone that only SRS Staff are permitted in the shop / loading dock area.
Rest assured that our regular hours of operation, as well as our after-hours service, remain unchanged and the implementation of these measures will ensure that we can remain open for your service. Together we will make it through this situation. We ask for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe. #Thankatrucker